About Youngers & Sons
Youngers and Sons Manufacturing Company is a modern, manufacturer of precision machined parts and welded assemblies. The company is located southwest of Wichita, Kansas.
The company was established in 1973 by Gerald Youngers to produce a patented recreation industry product. The original facility was 24’ x 24’ metal building located on the Youngers farm. Over time, welding and machining projects were secured and the company began to grow. Three of Gerald’s seven sons joined him in the company during this time.
The first piece of CNC equipment, a Mori-Seiki Model SL-5 lathe, was installed in 1984. Success with this machine led to the installation of additional equipment and required several facility expansions to house the equipment. The company now has a wide selection of CNC turning, milling and grinding equipment housed in a modern, air conditioned 44,000 square foot office and manufacturing center.
The mission of Youngers and Sons Manufacturing Company is to be the leader in supporting original equipment manufacturers throughout the United States. The company owners and managers have a strong foundation of Christian beliefs. They operate the company with honesty and integrity to produce a value package of quality, price and service that exceeds customer requirements.
“At Youngers and Sons Mfg. Co., Inc., we are committed to providing our customers Machining services, sub-assembly support, and High value process engineering solutions to support these customers in the production of their products.
We develop solid customer relationships based on high quality standards, and reliable commitments to provide quality product consistently through a committed and engaged workforce.”
- 2018 – ISO Certification Renewal
- 2017 – Added 2nd Toyoda Machine, Load station and expanded pallet system to 39
- 2015 – Installation of 1st Toyoda Machine Pallet System (18 pallets)
- 2008 – ISO Certification Renewal
- 2007 – Acquired production site (3rd site)
- 2005 – Acquired Warehouse (2nd site)
- 1998 – ISO Certified
- 1996 – Open Auto Hydraulic Cell
- 1992 – Install Global Shop ERP System
- 1984 – First piece of CNC equipment installed
- 1973 – Company established